Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Life is Based on a True Story. And so it begins...

Today a friend unknowingly posted a wonderful apropos quote from Razzle Dazzle's Blog on FaceBook:
Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don't forget: this is your dream.
Welcome to my travel photo journal, at least that’s what I’m calling it for now, designed to reflect a new phase of my life. This is an exciting journey to cultivate my dream from an idea into a reality, and will be my main venue for sharing travel insights, experiences and photography.
I am sure this journal and the website – xplormor.com – will feel definite growing pains as I labor my way through technical hurdles, and into the world of social media, and beyond.  Please bear with me as I learn and mature through the experience – the outcome should be worth it!  For those of you who have their own websites, blogs, online galleries, you understand the difficulties and the learning curve involved.  Yet, I am committed to make it happen.
I will be adding thoughts, endeavors, destinations and photos on a regular basis unless my travels take me so far out there that I am not able to connect.  As I enjoy “getting out there,” this is a definite possibility.  However, I promise to add updates once back and able to plugin.
I would feel privileged if you bookmark this site, add it to your favorites or subscribe.  I welcome your comments and participation in this new adventure.
Travel. Photograph. Get out There. XplorMor
www.xplormor.com
#xplormor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comment! Happy, safe travels....
XplorMor Team